10th Annual Feast of Plenty Community Outreach
Hancock County 4-H Fair Grounds (620 N. Apple Street)
November 26, 2015
11:00am – 3:00pm
For Information/or to Volunteer: Please contact (317) 335-7590 The Feast of Plenty Community Outreach Line
Purpose: This outreach is a demonstration of our community (businesses, volunteers and churches) coming together on Thanksgiving Day through a Feast of Plenty Banquet. This will be a free outreach to any and all!
How can you help? You can help by either donating food and/or time to provide a free Thanksgiving Dinner to those in our community. Families are welcome- all ages!
All foods need to be fully cooked and in disposable containers prior to drop off at the Hancock County 4-H Building, Greenfield, IN 46140.
- Turkey – Provide 16-18 pound turkey(s) cooked and sliced (if possible). Drop off on Thursday, November 26 from 8:00am – 10:00am.
- Dinner rolls – Provide baked dinner rolls (1 dozen or more). Drop off on Wednesday, November 25 from 8:00am – 4:00pm or Thursday, November 26 from 8:00am – 10:00am.
- Pies/ Diabetic desserts – Provide pie(s) of your choice. Drop off on Wednesday, November 25 from 8:00am – 4:00pm or Thursday, November 26 from 8:00am – 10:00am. Please mark any diabetic desserts.
- Grocery Items: grocery sack containing: (1) pasta sauce, (1) box pasta, (1) jar peanut butter, (1) jar jelly, (1) dish soap, (1) small laundry detergent, (1) bar of body soap, and (1) 4-pkg toilet paper. These bagged grocery items will be delivered to with meals and available in the 4-H hall for families. Drop off on Wednesday, November 25 (8 am- 4pm) & Thursday, November 26 from 8:00am – 10:00am.
Volunteer Service Opportunities:
- Set-up – The set-up will occur at the 4-H Building on Wednesday, November 25 from 8:00am – 4:00pm.
- Meal Delivery – Drivers needed to deliver meals on Thursday, November 26 from 10:00am – 3:00pm.
- Servers – Serve food and drinks and/or provide table clean-up at the 4-H Building on Thursday, November 26 between 11:00am and 3:00pm.
- Tear down – Tear down / clean up will occur at the 4-H Building on Thursday, November 26 at 3:30pm.