For those of you who didn’t do so well on the Kahoot.It game on Saturday night, here is a second chance. For those who were not able to join us, see how well you do.
Answers tomorrow. The person posting the most correct answers to Facebook or as a comment here prior to the publishing of the answers, will win a special prize.
What does the name “Valentine” mean?
- Loving and romantic
- Strong, worthy
- Wild and crazy
Who receives the most cards on St. Valentine’s Day?
Which state produces 60 % of American roses?
What is the current Guinness World Record for the most people kissing simultaneously?
The “INC” in Love INC of Greater Hancock County stands for:
- In Numerous Congregations
- In the Name of Christ
- Indiana Needs Coalition
Love INC of Greater Hancock County is a:
- Parachurch ministry
- Way for churches to agree on doctrine
- Primarily a source of financial support
- Christians united lovingly serving people in need
The mission of Love INC of Greater Hancock County is:
- “Visit orphans and widows in their affliction”
- To coordinate social services in Hancock County
- “Feed the hungry, house the homeless
- Mobilize churches to transform lives In the Name of Christ
Of the 106 churches in Hancock County, how many are Love INC partner churches?
Which of the following is NOT a gap ministry of Love INC of Greater Hancock County:
- Bunk bed ministry
- Car repair ministry
- Home medical equipment
- Fill the Cupboard
Since starting in 2004, Love INC of Greater Hancock County has assisted how many families?
How many Hoosiers are living in poverty (at or below 100% of the federal poverty level)?
How are the Love INC volunteers able to assist families spiritually?
- They are not, since we are prohibited by funding sources
- Request to add them to prayer list
- Pray with them, offer church invitation, support
- Direct them to web site resources
Which of the following is NOT part of our Transformational Ministry offerings?
- Addictions counseling
- Job Skills
- Budget Meal preparation
- Money management
Which one is the most critical Hancock County Community issue according to a recent survey?
- Food insecurity
- Services for senior citizens
- Health & well being of children
Safe Families for Children has reunited what % of children with a biological family member?
How many Hancock County Families are currently trained and certified to be host families?
- None yet but many in process
Of the 25,943 households in Hancock County, how many are single parent households?